Trimble WorksOS, a new cloud-based operating system and construction management technology platform that delivers 3D productivity and real-time progress to plan for site supervisors and project managers to maximize jobsite efficiency. Learn how to improve your construction productivity, increase asset and equipment utilization, and gain control of your entire construction project lifecycle.
Overview of Trimble WorksOS Platform Solution
WorksOS Product Features
View the progress to plan for each project in a single dashboard, with real-time cut, fill, volume, and compaction data for increased visibility of machine and job site productivity.
- Real-time cut, fill, volume, and compaction data
- One dashboard for all project information
- Ability to adjust daily work targets to stay on schedule
- Live daily volume and compaction quality metrics
- Visibility into which machine is working
Geospatial Design Driven
Drive your machine activity from a central site design for real-time progress versus plan updates from the field.
- Volume and compaction progression relative to a central site design
- Activity setup to define the start/end, quantity and design targets
- Integrated designs from Trimble Business Center published through Trimble WorksManager
- Machine location and status updates
- Upload capability for surveyed surfaces and tag files
3D Productivity Monitoring
Automate field data collection for accurate, real-time information about the progress of work done with respect to the design in terms of production quantities, area graded or area compacted.
- 2D cut/fill maps for material movement
- Pass count maps for compaction
- Real-time progress from machine as-built, topographical survey and drone survey input
- Filtering capabilities based on machines, geofences, and lifts
- Integration with Trimble WorksManager for design and asset management
Integrated Site Design
Projects from Trimble Business Center and WorksManager are automatically transferred into WorksOS for accurate comparison between ‘planned’ and ‘actual’ work.
Project and Machine Association
Project-machine association within Trimble WorksManager is automatically honored within WorksOS and reporting machines are visible on the same cut/fill map.
Automated Field Data Collection
Real-time collection of field conditions from Trimble Earthworks, Trimble Siteworks, and Trimble Stratus, to understand of work completed vs. work remaining.